I’m on the last round of proofing before pdfs go out to backers and go to print proof at DriveThruRPG.com, but it occurred to me that OpenQuest Dungeons has a lot of new stuff in it for the game.
OpenQuest Dungeons contains:
- Five New Religions.
- Five New Spells.
- Describes in game terms twenty-six traps.
- Gives details of three non-human species as playable character options.
- Four new Ready Made Concepts.
- Eleven Dungeoneering Actions.
- Three new Dungeon Adventures.
- Thirty-two Non-Player character profiles.
- Six new creatures.
- Twelve stock non-player characters to use in encounters and as retainers.
I’m just putting the finishing touches on the book, and I expect the pdf to go to backers this weekend, then off to print proof on Monday, and pre-orders opening then, too.